Contact Name: Karolina Jaglowska
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
Our Partner is a global Manufacturing Company based in Ballina, Co. Mayo. We are hiring Production Operators to work on 22 month contracts on behalf of our Partner, one of the world’s most advanced manufacturing companies.
As this is a shift role, it offers flexibility to accommodate personal commitments. Our Partner values work-life balance and will strive to accommodate your personal needs with regards to shift patterns that are available
What our Partner offers to you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Above average holiday entitlement to spend as you wish
- Healthcare cover for you and your dependants
- Company Pension Contribution
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Discounted canteen
What you’ll be expected to do:
- Precisely weighing and measuring liquids and powders, recording data accurately, ensuring processes are being followed, and maintaining GMP.
- Operating labeling and filling machines, conducting in-process checks, managing packaging materials efficiently, maintaining accurate records, and upholding a high level of GMP.
- Safely moving raw materials and finished goods, unloading, conducting cycle counts, managing inventory, and handling receiving and shipping operations using automated processes and equipment.
- Provide ideas and valuable recommendations and solutions to existing processes – your word counts.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures to maintain a secure working environment.
- Upholding standards in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure high-quality products.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately and in line with Good Documentation Practice.
Key Skills required:
- Ability to thrive within a supportive team environment.
- Good understanding of mathematical, mechanical, and communication skills.
- Solid computer literacy with an eagerness to further develop technical skills.
- Enjoying the dynamic nature of manufacturing and actively contributing to constant improvement efforts.
- Offering your suggestions on ways to optimize processes to improve overall operational efficiency of the organisation.
- Being flexible to work different shifts as required.
- Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification (Level 5)
- Ideally you would have 1 year of experience in manufacturing, or be interested in gaining experience in this industry.
- Knowledge of GMP would be beneficial.
- If you have previous experience driving a Fork-Lift Truck this would be an advantage, but if you don’t, full training will be provided to new hires.
- Familiarity with SAP System is advantageous.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...