Accounts Technician (Industry)
Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Technician to join our client's team in a high volume manufacturing plant in Sligo. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a range of accounting duties, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger maintenance, and assisting with month-end close activities. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and accounts receivable records
- Posting journal entries and maintaining the general ledger
- Reconciling bank statements and other financial statements
- Preparing month-end closing entries and reports
- Assisting with budget preparation and variance analysis
- Responding to vendor and customer inquiries related to accounting matters
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Qualified Accounts Technician or Part- Qualified Account
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting or related field
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Experience with accounting software and ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
If you are the perfect match for this role, contact us today or submit an application below.
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...