Materials Planner (Supply Chain)
Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is seeking an experienced and motivated Regional Materials Planner to join their team. This is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely and cost-effective delivery of raw materials to manufacturing facilities across a specified region.
- Collaborate with procurement and logistics teams to develop and implement regional materials plans
- Monitor inventory levels and adjust materials plans as needed to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of raw materials to manufacturing facilities
- Analyze historical data and current trends to forecast future demand for raw materials
- Identify and resolve potential supply chain issues and risks, including shortages, delays, and quality issues
- Work closely with manufacturing facilities to ensure that materials are delivered on time and in the required quantity and quality
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all materials planning activities
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging materials planning technologies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in materials planning or a related field, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel within the specified region as needed
If you are passionate about materials planning and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a leading global drinks manufacturer, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV for consideration.
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...