Maintenance Electrical Technician
Contact Name: Jill Croke
Contact Email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Maintenance Electrical Technician – 3 shift rotating Cycle
The successful candidate will be required to work a three shift rotating cycle; however will receive a 20% shift bonus for evenings and 30% shift bonus for nights on top of a
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function.
Days – Mon to Thursday 08.00 to 16.30
Friday 08.00 to 15.30
Evenings – Mon to Thursday 15.30 to 00.00
Friday 14.30 to 22.00
Nights – Mon to Thursday 23.00 to 7.30
Friday 21.30 to 05.00
- Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor designs/specifications.
- Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans.
- Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment alterations and additions.
- Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company is desirable.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-starter.
- Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable.
Office, Production, Workshop, Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...