PPC Marketing Assistant
Contact Name: Breann Mc Garry
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job Click Here
PPC Marketing Assistant.
We are currently recruiting for A PPC Marketing Assistant at ICE Group! This is a temporary full-time role to support the marketing team, to develop, activate, monitor, and report on paid digital advertising campaigns for our Group and clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advising on costs, expectations, outcomes, and processes.
- Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising.
- Working alongside a team of digital marketers
- Creating and managing search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance.
- Identifying and presenting new avenues of paid advertising.
- Ensuring a positive ROI on client spending and PPC ad campaigning.
- Third-level qualification in Business or Marketing
- Certifications in Meta and Google Advertising – Essential
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced in using social media platforms for business and brands
- Copy writing experience
- Meta Advertising Specialist
- Google Ads Specialist
- Bing Ads Specialist
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
If this role is for you, Apply Now!
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...