Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job Click Here
MSLETB Have a requirement for a number of Caretakers positions in Mayo and Leitrim Areas. Positions are part-time in the evenings.
Locations include: Claremorris, Castlebar, Ballina and Carrick on Shannon.
- Managing the general cleanliness and tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs, including cleaning tasks in classrooms, workshops, corridors, toilets, canteen, yards, stores, ground maintenance work, waste management and any other area identified.
- Ensuring the efficient and economical operation of the heating, lighting, water and sewage Systems.
- Ensuring the security of the Training Centre and Grounds by securing exits/entrances, windows, doors etc at appropriate times, and assisting generally in the efficient operation of the Centre.
- Cleanliness and general tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs
- Cleanliness and servicing of storerooms, wash-up facilities and toilets
- Supervise the operation of central heating plant and ensure efficient and economic operation
- Ensure that all drains, water traps etc. are cleaned regularly
- Control all general lighting to ensure economy
- Ensure that the yards and loading bays are clean and tidy
- Supervise and control use of all cleaning equipment
- Clean and control the dust extractor and fume extractor equipment
- Ensure that all windows in work area are secured before lock-up time
- Ensure that all lights, water taps, fans, extractor plants etc are turned off before lockup time
- Report any defects or unusual occurrences to Assistant Manager. (Facilities)
- Willing co-operation in undertaking tasks allocated to him/her
- Undergo Health and Safety training as required
- Any other duties which may be specified by management from time to time
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...