Temp and Perm
Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse – Forensic Mental Health
This opportunity is to work with the Forensic Hospital, based in Malabar, Sydney, which is close to the coast, and areas such as Randwick, Coogee and Bondi.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide day to day mental and physical health care requirements of patients. These must be in line with the principles of recovery and forensic mental health rehabilitation. The RN must combine therapeutic goals with the security requirements by continually reflecting on organisational processes as well as the nurse-patient relationship. This is to ensure that all opportunities for therapeutic endeavour are maximised. This is a high secure environment, and all staff are responsible to maintain the safety and security of patients, staff and visitors.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Mental Health Nursing (For Working Holiday Visa Candidates)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Acute Mental Health Nursing or Community Mental Health Experience (For TSS 482 Visa)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Acute Mental Health Nursing or Community Mental Health Experience (For PR 186 Visa)
- Demonstrated skills in assessment, case management and discharge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the capacity to work within a team.
- A high level of resilience and strong advocacy skills are required as care is delivered in collaboration with non-clinical staff.
- AHPRA registration or in progress, and experience of working within UK or Irish Healthcare settings.
What's in it for you?
- You get to work with a network who deliver exceptional evidence based care
- Different visa's to suit your needs and goals
- Attractive relocation package of up to 17K AUD
- This includes 10K AUD for relocation Support and 7K AUD for visa sponsorship costs
- Your employer is committed to your continued development
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a number of areas
- You are located in a great part of Sydney.
Next Steps, if you are interested in finding out more, apply and I will get in touch to schedule an initial chat.
Meet the Team – we are holding interviews Virtually, and in the UK and Ireland! Book your place now by emailing email@example.com for our interview schedule. ICE Jobs – Healthcare Recruitment
ICE Group have over 20 years’ experience in overseas recruitment, and can help you with your journey to Oz, including assistance with CV's, Interviews, AHPRA registration, Statements of Service, Recruitment Documentation, Arriving into Australia and the overall transition. Don't do it alone, let us be your Guide!
*Please note the relocation package only applies for permanent / long term roles.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...