To Apply for this Job Click Here
Our Client – Maitland Hospital is looking to staff its brand new state of the art operating theatres, after an investment of over $470 million Australian Dollars. By joining the Maitland Theatre Team, you will take on a career move that combines, career development, continual learning and work life balance.
Maitland Hospital – what you need to know?
- This is a newly built 300-bed acute facility and a rural referral facility for the upper and lower Hunter regions.
- It has just completed a $470 million development and is open for business.
- Providing both inpatient and outpatient services including ED, General Surgery, Cardiac Cath Lab, Maternity services and Level 4 ICU.
The best part, however, is the location Maitland is perfectly situated as it is 2 hours by road to Sydney, 40 minutes to Newscastle for the Coast, and only thirty minutes to Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse (with a minimum of 1 years experience working within Theatre – pre-op, scrub, scout, and recovery)
- Experience working in an acute setting supporting the Surgical teams
- Ideally will have experience of working across all areas of operating theatres.
- Strong health and safety awareness
- AHPRA registration, 2 years experience withing Irish or UK Healthcare Systems.
ICE Jobs – Healthcare Recruitment