Contact Name: Frances Mc Carrick
Contact Email: email@example.com
Facilities Maintenance (Day Shift)
Our Client is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Operator to work on site in a busy manufacturing environment. This is an active role, where you will be required to manage ongoing facilities issues including:
- Cleaning and upkeep of manufacturing areas
- Operating variety of cleaning equipment
- Carrying out general maintenance around the production floor
- Recycling materials and waste management
- Supporting production operators with ensuring the facility is kept clear of materials, and keeping an eye for any potential hazards.
- Cleaning down, deep cleaning of manufacturing equipment.
Details of the role:
- Day Shift – Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 4.30
- No weekend shifts
- Active role, working throughout the manufacturing facility, easily 30,000 steps in a shift.
Is this the role for you?
- Excellent reward and recognition bonus system
- Production work, that is hands on practical, as opposed to working with small parts.
- Gaining valuable experience in the area of facilities management.
Contact us now to find out more.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...