Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Aileen Fitzgerald
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Training Administrator based in role in the west side of Galway City.
The role is varied and will work with a diverse client base, trainees, tutors, finance and marketing teams.
Galway Executive Skillnet is a multi-sector learning network which provides subsidised training for over 400 local businesses, who are committed to supporting regional growth and workforce development through the provision of quality, industry-led training.
- Support Business Unit Manager
- Manage a busy training schedule
- Registration and booking of trainees on courses
- Post course evaluation collation
- Update and maintenance for course/trainee records
- Support finance team working to a budget-PO’s, invoicing etc
- Work with marketing team-course promotion, events etc
- General administration
- Build client relationships
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters, to multi task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and strong effective communication skills
- Ability to make effective judgments on available data
- Bundles of enthusiasm!
If you are a driven self-starter and looking for a great job opportunity apply now!
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...