Deputy Quality Manager
Contact Name: Daniel Warnock
Contact Email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are currently recruiting a Deputy Quality Manager on behalf of our exclusive client based in Galway.
Are you a highly motivated, driven individual who is looking to progress in your career within the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
- A degree in Microbiology/Chemistry or a related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a GMP environment is essential
- Must have good knowledge of GMP requirements
- Must be able to work using your own iniative
- Excellent teamwork, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible for assisting the Quality Department to ensure compliance to GMP by maintaining, reviewing and improving the Laboratory Quality Systems.
- Help to judge and support laboratory workers to ensure appropriate actions are undertaken and deviations are escalated correctly, out of CAPAs and specifications
- Responsible for reviewing and approving deviations and associated CAPAs for closure
- Carrying out laboratory audits
- Investigate any customer complaints
- Carry out tasks in order of importance to ensure critical tasks are completed within deadlines
- Lead and support the Microbiology and Chemistry laboratory teams
- Involvement in projects throughout the plant and assist in operational excellent initiatives
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...