Operations Shift Manager
Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Want to work as a Shift Manager for one of the West of Ireland's best employers and most well-known brands in the World?
Our Client in Ballina wants to hire a new Shift Manager to lead a team in a hands-on, lead by example manner. In this role, you will have responsibility for motivating the team and ensuring that the shift targets are met. You will report to the Manufacturing Area Manager and be part of the wider management team in the company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the team on your shift and assist them with any queries
- Ensuring that all KPIs and Targets are met on daily/weekly/monthly production plans
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of processes and procedures and ensuring any non – compliance reports are filled out timely and accurately.
- Actively contribute to the overall operational excellence and provide input and feedback that will add to the company's continuous improvement culture
- A degree or Diploma in a business or technical discipline is a requirement for this role
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working in a high volume manufacturing environment in a role where you have supervised a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate a team to work towards a target
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...