Temp and Perm
Contact Name: Jill Croke
Contact Email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Chanelle Pharma, based in Loughrea, Galway, is on an ambitious growth trajectory, expanding its workforce across a wide range of disciplines and areas of profuction. This is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career in one of Ireland's largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products
ICE Group, in partnership with Chanelle, are keen to add diverse and ambitious individuals who are willing to learn and get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process. These roles will add niche experience to your CV and can introduce you to various stages of the pharma manufacturing process, sych as mixing formulas, to packaging, to warehouse operations and data input.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into a Production Supervisor / Production Manager
Successful candidates will work a 3 cycle shift pattern. This means that your shift rotation will be the following: days/evenings and nights. This shift rotates on average, every two weeks.
- Manufacture / pack product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Assist with training as required
- Reach targets relevant to work centre
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements as outlined in company procedures
- Maintain hygiene / housekeeping standards in all production areas
- Comply to terms and conditions as outlined in your contract of employment
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA/HPRA or manufacturing environment preferable
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements desirable
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential
- Strong organisational and problem solving ability
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements
We are keen to see CVs from people with a wide variety of backgrounds, regardless of experience, disciplines or knowledge as there is always room for growth and learning with Chanelle Pharma.
Call Chloe today to discuss this incredible opportunity – 091475100
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...