Contact Name: Jessica Cox
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job Click Here
ICE Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our Clients expanding team. This role is working within a heavily automated, high tech production environment
What the role will involve
- Continuous improvement of existing process design to optimise production yield and quality.
- Supporting a planned maintenance schedule, encompassing rapid repair flexibility.
- Diagnising technical faults using PLC programmes, trouble shooting and resolving problems quickly
- Part of the Engineering Team, working with state of the art technology, design and automation.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Diploma/Degree in Industrial Automation/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
- Ideally 2 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the PLC, pneumatics and actuators, AC and DC motors and controllers
Other things to consider:
- This role involved 12 hour shifts, rotating from days to nights
- Shifts vary from 3x 12 hr shifts and 4x 12 hr shifts, and will include a shift premium
- Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer
- You will join a busy and innovative team, and be values for your contribution
If you want to join a winning team, gain experience with state of the art equipment and be will rewarded for your contribution- contact us today to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...