Demand Planner (Supply Chain)
Contact Name: Aileen Fitzgerald
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Our Global client based in Ballina Co. Mayo is hiring a Demand Planner (Supply Chain). This is an onsite role which involves working with in-depth demand analytics tools to ensure accuracy of demand plans and forecasting. The successful candidate will have worked with digital tools such as ERP, Power BI, Power Automate etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use of E2E data in demand analytics in order to drive system consensus on concentrate demand for short, medium and long term plans.
- Working closely with other Depts. (material teams, finance & procurement) to ensure a that system data is consistent and accurate.
- Innovate new ideas to increase visibility of data across supply chain and other external partners; and improve efficiencies and using advanced reporting systems.
- Continuously reassess process improvement & automation opportunities to drive efficiencies.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Demand Analytics, Materials Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Intelligence, Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- SAP; Power BI & Power, Excel at advanced level, database management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain and Financial knowledge and skills
- Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication skills required
Contact Heather in the Sligo office for more details.
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...