Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Theatre Nurse (Scout / Scrub)
The team at the Royal Prince Alfred, Sydney are recruiting registered nurses. The hospital is one of Australia's premier tertiary referral hospitals, and a worldwide leader in healthcare excellence and innovation. RPA's central location in Sydney means it has an exciting complex case mix and a vast number of learning opportunities for its nursing staff. RPA is a principal teaching hospital of the University of Sydney.
Over 25 Operating Theatres covering multiple surgical specialities including:
- Applicants must have experience working in Irish or UK acute healthcare settings
- A registered nurse with over 2 years of experience in Theatre operating as a scout/scrub Nurse.
- AHPRA registration
Benefits of working in Sydney.
- Sydney is Australia’s most populated city, which means it’s always bustling and there’s always something happening.
- Every year, Sydney welcomes a large number of international students, so you’ll always feel connected to a big support network.
- Take a wander around the thriving city parks, bars, cafes and entertainment precincts. Each month, you’ll be sure to stumble across a wide variety of exciting cultural events such as markets, dance events, art exhibitions or fireworks displays. Plus, most events are completely free.
- If you opt to work in Sydney, it goes without saying that not all your time will be spent in the office. In your spare time, there’s no better place to be than one of Sydney’s gorgeous beaches.
To Apply for this Job Click Here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
QA Compliance Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA Compliance Officer Our Client company Chanelle have a fantastic opportunity for...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! ...
Graduate Marketing Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Graduate Marketing Assistant. We are currently recruiting for A Graduate Marketing Assistant at...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our partner's team...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Onsite Interpreting is a long - established interpreting and translation company based in...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client, a global drinks manufacturer, are looking for Production Assistants to support...
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Recruiting for our Global Partner based in Ballina, and specifically seeking...