Contact Name: Karolina Jaglowska
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Partner is a global Manufacturing Company based in Ballina, Co. Mayo. We are hiring Production Operators to work on 6 month contracts on behalf of our Partner, one of the world’s most advanced manufacturing companies.
As this is a shift role, it offers flexibility to accommodate personal commitments. Our Partner values work-life balance and will strive to accommodate your personal needs with regards to shift patterns that are available
What our Partner offers to you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Above average holiday entitlement to spend as you wish
- Healthcare cover for you and your dependants
- Company Pension Contribution
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Discounted canteen
What you’ll be expected to do:
- Precisely weighing and measuring liquids and powders, recording data accurately, ensuring processes are being followed, and maintaining GMP.
- Operating labeling and filling machines, conducting in-process checks, managing packaging materials efficiently, maintaining accurate records, and upholding a high level of GMP.
- Safely moving raw materials and finished goods, unloading, conducting cycle counts, managing inventory, and handling receiving and shipping operations using automated processes and equipment.
- Provide ideas and valuable recommendations and solutions to existing processes – your word counts.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures to maintain a secure working environment.
- Upholding standards in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure high-quality products.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately and in line with Good Documentation Practice.
Key Skills required:
- Ability to thrive within a supportive team environment.
- Good understanding of mathematical, mechanical, and communication skills.
- Solid computer literacy with an eagerness to further develop technical skills.
- Enjoying the dynamic nature of manufacturing and actively contributing to constant improvement efforts.
- Offering your suggestions on ways to optimize processes to improve overall operational efficiency of the organisation.
- Being flexible to work different shifts as required.
- Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification (Level 5)
- Ideally you would have 1 year of experience in manufacturing, or be interested in gaining experience in this industry.
- Knowledge of GMP would be beneficial.
- If you have previous experience driving a Fork-Lift Truck this would be an advantage, but if you don’t, full training will be provided to new hires.
- Familiarity with SAP System is advantageous.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...