Connecting to LinkedIn...


Australian Visas


We've simplified the Visa information for you, take a look at the options available to Nurses and Midwives looking to move to Australia. 

Working Holiday Visa 

Ideal if you are under 31 years of age, and want to go to Australia for 1 – 2 years. You can only work for 6 months with one employer.

Click Here For More 

Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa  

Have to be nominated by an Employer, can work in Australia for up to 4 years.  Must have 2 years full-time employment in your designated occupation to be eligible for TSS visa. 

Click Here For More

Permanent move to Australia

You can apply for Permanent Residency (PR).  PR is only available for people under 45 yrs old (there are some specific exemptions).  

There are two PR visas you can apply for yourself:

  1. Skilled Independent Visa (189) - Click Here
  2. Skilled Nominated Visa (190) - Click Here

To discuss these Visas or other aspects of your application, please email nurse@icegroup.ie or call us on +353 91 546700

Form ID:420

ICE Nurse 

AHPRA | Visa Information | Working Holiday Visa | Midwives
Our Client Hospitals | YouTube Videos | Nurse Betty's FAQ