Do you want to be part of a company impacting people's everyday lives?
We have great ambition and there are a ton of things to do so we need more super talented people to join the team!
We would like to hear from you!
This year we’ll be expanding further, and we’re on the look-out for entry-level and experienced recruitment professionals to come and join us.
We run a broad range of training courses both in house and in-company – If you are an experienced Trainer or have experience in training administration and reporting, join our network, we would love to hear from you.
When you are as busy as we are, we look for people who can take ownership and multi-task. If a 3 day weekend sounds appealing, get in touch and we can see if you are a good fit?
We are looking for top quality people, who are bright, enthusiastic and who have, through their studies and early career experiences, developed valuable skills that can be applied and enhanced further in ICE Group.
Experience Recruitment Consultant – 3 yrs + Experience
Junior Recruitment Administrator – Graduate OR 1 years experience
Training Administrator – 1yr+ experience as an Administrator
Sales Executive – 3 yrs experience of Sales, B2B, B2C, networking, cold calling, client engagement
Galway, Sligo & Limerick
Perks of Working at ICE Group
- 4 Day Working Week - www.4dayweek.ie
- Uncapped Commission & Bonus
- Flexible work with some possibility to work remotely
- FREE on-site parking
- Recognition Awards
- Less commuting – resulting in fewer travel costs, smaller carbon footprint, better for the environment
- We don’t have table tennis, foosball, or massage tables, but we do have a three day weekend most weekends – because when we’re at work we work, and when we’re off work we’re off.
The business we are in changes people's lives. If you would like to be part of our team, please complete the contact form below.